The Next Score

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

i think recently i've been annoying people...an allnewwwhinypeggy..buay tahan..being so critical and talking so much when im not that great..complaining and complaining about nothing...sigh..regret almost immediately after i say things or even think of things.so irritating.hai~...things will get better i hope..

..and semester is ending real soon.cool.finally can have time to myself and people can spend time without me:D i feel for these people.if i were u i will ignore allnewwhiny peggy.and im sure that's what u want.i will not blame you..:D

am getting better with bros.as in my real bros.feel that i dun get angry with them as much as before, even when they hog on to the com=internet connection..on contrary, i get more irritated when im outside.haha..im less patient and less tolerant..cant stand it:/ i think it's the syndrome of allnewwhininessattack.

i wanna psycho my parents to buy me a new bike because i've decide to cycle my way to the nearest beach.punggol end!wow.

im getting whiny again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home