The Next Score

Friday, June 01, 2007

i was bathing and freaked out totally when i realised i was dropping hair..though i heard somewhere that dropping 16 strands of hair a day is normal..u know i din exactly went to count how many strands of hair i've dropped coz it's kinda gross just thinking of bending down and picking up those strands of hair stuck at the whatever so....anywayZZ i freaked out when i saw so many strands of hair on my palm..then i began thinking maybe it is the hair product that i am using.but then no,i've been using it for a while so that shouldn't be the reason..the more i think,the more i suspect that i may have this hereditary pattern baldness though neither of my parents and grandparents are bald and pattern baldness usually happen to men, and 57% of women(research seh:/)..
then what can be the cause?
hmm it is true that recently i've been thinking a lot and there are operation/hospital/cough/fishbone/heart attacks..but will these problems actually do harm to my hair?my my...im only 20goingonR21..i dun wish to catch my first R21 show in a local cinema losing hair!?OH MY GOODNESS!
..that would actually be pretty hilarious.
well..then i told myself,since the whole hair affair thing is all but a matter of toomuchfuss and c.o.p, it's time to move on..
..and so im trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home