The Next Score

Tuesday, August 29, 2006











i think it's my face:/ it really is..pui..so deceiving.haha

when i'm listening, people think i dun understand (i think i stare too much)
when i'm telling a ghost story, people think i'm the ghost herself (i think my eyes too small)
when i'm not angry, people think that i am fuming inside (i think my face is ._. that's why)
when i'm angry, people think that i am joking (i wonder which part of my face says so)
when i'm just stoning, people think i am depressed (i think it's my face)
when i'm daydreaming, people think i am giving my 100% concentration (woo, this is good)

so i think it's my face.it really is.or just that my facial expression is just...so...not...good...at...expressing...

anyway, it was quite cool on sunday.i celebrated three people's birthday!woahooo!!!all my mates from sn.miss them.haha..first it was weichee.she is so tired.because she had a hangover..ehh...hostel 's dinner and dance..(they call their hostel hol, pronounced affectionately as whore..im sorry hahah)yep. that tired woman was late for her birthday celebration, so were the two other people.in the end, only me and sy went kbox.quite pathetic but tis ok.then at billy bombers where weichee the birthday girl was asked to finish up some concoction of syrup and watever..quite...sweet la..
headed down to bishan to meet shopping-ping.cool!nette and ber's birthday celebration..thai express-ed and mos-ed and mac-ed:D i think i gained 3kg haha..nette got pretty scared by a doll buried in a pink cake for some birthday party at macs..so i started a series of 'sally im on the first step; sally im on the second step..." (if u wanna know the story i can tell u)..and nette got freaked out!!wahahhaa...i think it's my eyes..grins.so small..wat to do..hai~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home